Officially WhatsApp doesn’t allow users to keep there WhatsApp status blank or empty. But we are providing you the solution for this. Whatsapp provides privacy too in terms of Profile Photo, Status and Last Seen by three privacy privileges Everyone, Nobody, or My Contacts. You can easily switch any one of these setting. These privileges can be used by users for example set Nobody for Status,which means your status will not be shown to anyone although there is something written on your status. But that’ s not the solution that you want. You want it to make your status empty or blank not invisible. So here is the solution for it-
Method to Set Empty Status on Whatsapp
1. First Copy Two Symbols that are give below
Symbol: ⇨ ຸ
2. Go to WhatsApp then open status and edit that.
3. Now paste those copied symbol in the status like below.
4. Now Remove The Arrow Sign(⇨) from copied symbol.
5. Press OK and check your whatsapp status. Now your whatsapp status is changed successfully to an empty status.
Note:- In order to cross verify it , you can check your whatsapp status from your friends mobile.
See Also: Recover deleted files in Windows
Note: If you face any difficulty in setting your status empty or blank than feel to ask your doubt. You can share our post, like our Facebook page to appreciate our work.